由於各種原因，喝咖啡去。Aeropress，Hario V60，Kono，Mokapot，French Press都有用。
Fresh Coffee by Landy
- Ethiopian Yirgacheffe Koke Espresso @ Full City
- Ethiopia Sidamo Union Fair Trade @ Full City
Very elegant with pour over (Kono). Pleasing with Aeropress (paper), but not as revealing as the pour over. Too spicy and edgy, if not unpleasantly sour with the French Press. Very nice. Given the price, the Sidamo is better.
Lacking in body and flavour for the typical Landy experience. Even with high dosage, nothing really impressive. Tried with Aeropress and pour over.
- Mandeling/Brazil @ Full City +
Surprising pleasing with such a budget price. Though lacking in complexity, you can’t dislike it. Still, limited result due to the quality of the bean. Fun to try though.
- Ethiopia Operation Red Cherry Kebado Coop @ Full City (27/11/2014)
Probably the most pleasing Ethiopia I have ever tasted. Very good, although less acidic, but the body is medium-full and flavorful. Very gentle. High recommended, get it while it lasts.
- Java Kayumas Ljen Plateau @ Full City + (4/12/2014)
A nice body body on the heavy side. Observable acidity, but at this roast level the bean character is eclipsed. Pleasing, but I am not really into Indonesian coffee.
- Yemen Mocca Mattari @ Full City + (7/12/2014)
- Yemen Mocca Mattari @ Full City (4/2015)
This is it. One of the best coffee I have had, and probably gonna supersede the place for Ethiopian coffee if I am going to find more like this. Yemen is the MAN. Flavorful, full body yet very elegant. Powerful but gentle. It has everything I want. Will proudly make this as my house coffee.
- Papua New Guinea AA @ Full City + (10/12/2014)
Decent, but nothing special. Nice acidity edge without overpowering, body is medium. Pleasant but nothing special.
- Colombia Emerald Mountain @ Full City + (12/12/2014)
Nothing like Blue Mountain. Medium to full body, you can feel the acidity, but it is not bright nor sharp, it is there. There is a fruitiness, a sweetness, a tartness. Vibrant, playful and fruity. Overall a pleasant cup but I am not going to try it again.
- Uganda Bugishu @ Full City + (17/12/2014)
Pleasant surprise. Clean, medium body, flavorful. Huge bargain.
- Tanzania Bergfrieden Estate Peaberry @ Full City + (18/12/2014)
Some of the most mellow, full-bodied coffee I have tried in my life. Roast to full city and beyond, add lots of milk and just enough sugar to cut the bitterness, and you get a very cosy Christmas day. Highly recommended for mixing with milk and sugar, but maybe dull for straight up.
- Jamaica High Mountain @ Full City + (17/12/2014)
Pretty normal Jamaican coffee. Medium body, tingling acidity, but really nothing special. Use more water and you get a typical clean Jamaican coffee. Aye.
- Tanzania Arusha Mtei Estate @ Full City + (Late 12/2014)
Indeed pleasant, but nothing comparing to the Peaberry above. Gotta love the Tanzanian coffee.
- Ethiopia Sidamo Wondo Haraicho @ Full City + (1/2015)
Very comforting. Soft in the mouth, very clean and elegant, medium bodied. Maybe some of the most soothing Ethiopian coffee I ever had. Recommended.
- Tanzania AA Kilimanjaro @ Full City + (1/2015)
Interesting. Mild, more subtle flavor, enough acidity. Overall very pleasing, good enough as house coffee.
- Sulawesi Grade 1 @ Full City + (1/2015)
Good. Actually much more elegant than Sumatra. Interesting to try.
- Zambia Lupili @ Full City + (1/2015)
Interesting. Masculine but elegant that demand respect. Enough acidity to impress. Good one.
- Mexico Honey Huatusco @ Full City + (1/2015)
Very pleasing and smooth, low acidity because of honey process? However said, Tanzania is far better.
- Cuba Crystal Mountain @ Full City + (2/2015)
Miraculous. I am left speechless. Body is medium to full, but extremely elegant. The acidity is definitely there but mellow, or better say, completely integrated into the structure. Light caramel, oak, vanilla… almost like the finest rum. A heroic cup. From Castro with Love. Viva Cuba!
- Ethiopia Yirgacheffe G2 @ Full City + (2/2015)
Some of the best value you can get for daily coffee. Aye, drinking single origin/varietal as daily. Pleasant acidity, lovely medium bodied. Elegant. Enough complexity for a good experience.
- Ethiopia Mocca Harra Grade 1 @ Full City + (2/2015)
There are acidity, but the smokiness is more dominant. Elegant, but lacking in characteristics to be a daily drink. Interesting cup. But the G2 Yirgacheffe is better. Maybe… mixing the two will be fun?
- Rwanda Abakundakawa Cooperative @ Full City + (2/2015)
The Sin City. Body is light, smokiness, tobacco. While special, I am not really into it.
- Ethiopia Yirgacheffe Gelena Abaya @ Full City + (2/2015)
Typical and nice Ethiopia, though cannot find it to be special. Everything’s there though.
- Ethiopian Yirgacheffe Koke Espresso @ Full City + (3/2015)
Good. Everything you asked for the Ethiopian is there, plus a fullness and roundness that is most welcomed. Recommended. Just ordered another pack!
- Ethiopia Mocca Harra Queen @ Full City + (3/2015)
Very elegant and pleasing. A mellow Ethiopian coffee. Recommended.
- Tanzania Songea Peaberry @ Full City + (3/2015)
Pleasant, a moderate Tanzania.
- Ethiopia Yirgacheffe Aramo Grade 1 @ Full City + (3/2015) (3/2015)
Very smooth and soft. Quite pleasing.
- Burundi Gasura AA @ Full City + (3/2015)
This is very good. A simply good drink. Recommended for daily.
- Ethiopia Shakisso @ Full City + (4/2015)
This is not good. Too acidic without actual taste? Or was it an error to roast so deep? Just not okay for my use.
- East Timor Eraulu Lauana cooperative groups @ Full City + (4/2015)
- Nicaragua Macuelizo Nueva Segovia @ Full City (4/2015)
Peaceful. Easy to drink.
Ethiopia G2 Washed AMB @ City (5/2015)
Nice! Got to love that lemonic acidity, and pleasant, and elegant.
Indonesia Sumatra Aged Lingtong Mandheling PB @ City (6/2015)
East Timor Eraulu Lauana Cooperative Groups @ Full City (6/2015)
Pacific Coffee Emporium
- Costa Rica Peaberry @ Vienna/French
Interesting smokiness, though the character is diminished by the deep roast. Fun to drink with Aeropress, okay with pour over (V60).